ABOUT PHARMA IT SUMMIT
Why Sponsor ?
- Pre-Qualified Buyers: Meet pre-qualified buyers with verified spending budgets and generate highly targeted business leads
- Speed networking: Speed networking is an exciting format to meet every attendee in the summit practically. Not only will this allow you to exchange cards but also helps you meet the right audience on a one- to-one basis.
- Pre-scheduled meeting: : Reach your target audience by pre-scheduling meetings with potential clients and understand business specific needs
- One-to-One meetings: Pre-scheduled & Guaranteed meetings with your preferred IT decision makers.
- Generate Brand Visibility: Database of confirmed buyers will be sent before the event with their names, contact details & requirements to cheery pick the ones interested in your offerings.
- Seamless Interaction: Through strategic coffee breaks and networking sessions, the event offers plenty of opportunities for seamless interactions
- Solution Showcase: Present your robust solutions to a focused audience looking for applicable solutions to enhance their digital leaders
Manish SinghalAssistant Drugs Controller (India)
Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation CDSCO, West Zone, Mumbai.
Ganesh RamachandranGlobal CIO
Manish KishoreGlobal CIO
Sumit GargGlobal CIO
Piramal Pharma Solutions
Vivek SehgalDirector General
Organisation of Pharmaceutical Producers of India
Sanjay NandavadekarDirector IT
Narendra SainiChief Digital & Data Officer
Pranav GadreHead Information Technology
Reliance Life Science
Rupali KrishnaDirector Head Digital Omnichannel & Transformation
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
Clinical Data Standards & Automation
Novartis India Limited
Harish ThimmegowdaDirector- IT- Head of Automation Strategy
Merck KGaA Darmstadt Germany
Arvind KakruDirector Sales
Rockwell Automation India
Ram VaidyanathanCybersecurity Specialist
Sujith Balan KomalamVice President and Head of Life Sciences APAC & Continental Europe
Shally VermaBusiness Development Manager - Network & Security services
Yogesh LokhandeVice President – Products & Business Head Cygnature
Mini NairSenior Manager Consulting
Sidhartha RaySolutions Director
Why Attend ?
Brilliant Content : In-depth, trend-forward sessions – with tons of practical takeaways and ideas to keep you ahead in transformation taking place in pharma industry.
Brilliant Speakers: Gain in-depth guidance from expert speakers on fine- tuning your intelligent automation, data analytics and industry best practices.
Continued Learning : Gain access to speaker presentation slides and recordings, for your company to refer and use in your marketing and business initiatives, year-round.
Connections : Hundreds of seasoned CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, CEOs, Technology & security heads, and more to mingle and connect with. Meet your future customers, vendors, expert resources, friends and colleagues.
Showcase of technology solutions for automating the pharma industry: Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s leading players, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
Network with leading solution providers: As a delegate, you will experience cutting-edge technology from solution providers from around the world that can fulfil your business requirements.
Recalibrating the Pharma industry post Pandemic
- Technologies like AI, Big Data, IoT and analytics accelerating the "Make and Discover in India" vision
- Increasing need and attention for R&D efforts and innovation
- The growing adoption of tech based solutions in companies
- The Indian pharma industry being seen as a preferred global supplier of innovative medicines & novel ingredients post pandemic
Where is the pharma industry currently, on its Innovation journey
- Migrating IT System to a cloud environment leading to improved data security
- Automation creating a room for business models
- Designing the most effective digital transformation strategy
- Implementation of infrastructure improvement in the field of internal facilities necessary to stabilize supply.
- Focusing on API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) manufacturing so that they can less rely on imported APIs
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning revolutionising the Pharma Industry
- AI significantly improving pharma industry value by driving Innovation
- AI making business operating effective, Cost-efficient and hassle free
- Machine learning algorithms and AI contributing in the drug discovery process
- Maintaining Electronic Medical Records (EMR) an important application of AI
- AI used to develop cures for rare diseases
- AI can replace conventional time-consuming manufacturing techniques
Re-defining the future of the Pharma Industry
- Digital Transformation journey from the ‘static and manual’ towards a ‘self-organising, dynamic and demand-driven’
- Manufacturers taking action and saving resources prior to unplanned production downtimes
- Moving from manufacturing drugs and vaccines in batches to continuous manufacturing
- Supporting the Pharmaceutical Industry with 21 CFR part 2 compliance readiness
- Role of E-signatures for pharmaceutical
Pharma bolstering its future supply chain
- Role of automation in strengthening supply chain
- Investment in new technologies to keep up with the dynamic market
- The need for cold chain storage to maintain the shelf life of pharmaceutical products
- Adopting advanced technologies for transparency
- Blockchain to provide a unified solution for secure and efficient management of supply chain
- Use of IoT sensors to track temperature of medicine and ensuring timely delivery
A 360° perspective of the trends and projections for future
- Leveraging the power of IoT to improve drug manufacturing, packaging, warehousing
- AR-VR assisting in Manufacturing medicines with machine handling, remote maintenance & guidance
- Big Data shortening exploration cycles leading to quicker discovery of drugs
- Embracing Single use Technology (SUT) in manufacturing process
- Evaluating security to develop a robust cyber resilient framework
WHAT SPONSORS SAY
Published on 30 Mar, 2020