Pharma Innovation & Technology Summit
2017 will be the Year of Real Transparency & Technology plays a key role in making the Pharma Industry transparent. In alignment with the Pharma Vision 2020, Exito is proud to announce its 5th Edition Pharma Innovation & Technology Summit. This platform would bring 80+ IT Decision makers from pharmaceutical & life sciences companies across India. This meet gives a golden opportunity to discuss on the latest Innovations and technologies along with challenges faced by IT Leaders. Also, we would be honoring top IT Leaders for delivering Innovative solutions and business value to their organization in extraordinary manner.
- Pharma Industry moving towards Internet of Things (IOT)
- Delivering the Results from Fully-Integrated to Virtually-Integrated Systems
- Cybersecurity Risks & Threats
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape – Impact on Pharma
- Track and Trace in the Pharma World
- Driving Competitive Advantage in the Multi Cloud Era
Managing Director, Healthcare Solutions
Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd
SVP & CIO
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Chief Information Officer
VP - CIO
Group Chief Information Officer
Piramal Enterprises Limited
Senior Vice President - Information Technology
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited
CIO & Head – IT
Director – IT South Asia, Middle East, Turkey, Africa, Russia, Israel & CIS
Eli Lilly and Company [India] Pvt Ltd
CTO & Co-Founder
NovaLead Pharma Pvt Ltd
Dr. Anil Pareek
President – Medical Affairs & Clinical Research
Ipca Laboratories Ltd.
Dr. Kamlesh Patel
VP - Head Medical Affairs & PV
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Recognizing, Adaptability & Revolution in Pharma Industry
The Pharma CIO Awards honors Top CIOs for delivering Innovative solutions and business value to their organization in extraordinary manner. The first of its kind award is an attempt to recognize the contributions that these IT Leaders provide to the Pharmaceutical sector.
- Nomination deadline: December 2017
- Moderation and finalist selection: December 2017
- Conference & Award Ceremony: December 2017
Download the Nomination Form here
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Nominations should come from Official Email ID only.
- The Application Form needs to be signed by the Nominee and Stamped by the organisation.
- Applicants must present accomplishments related to the applicant’s current position. More than one application is also permitted. Please use a separate form for each project.
- The final eligibility of the Participant will be subject to the discretion and approval of Jury.
- Finalists will be expected to attend the Symposium in person.
- Participants can upload up to three supporting documents (screenshots, photographs, references, project plan, demos etc.) - Max. Attachment size can be 15MB.
Criteria’s for Evaluation:
Innovation – Degree of Innovation in the project (Weightage 40% )
Impact - Project impact on the below mentioned parameters (Weightage 50% ) -
- Strategic Impact
- Customer Impact
- Operational Impact
- Financial Impact
Acceptability & Scalability – Degree of Sustainability and Scaling of the idea implemented (Weightage 10%)
08:30 - 09:35
Welcome Coffee & Registrations
09:35 - 09:40
Welcome Address - Exito
09:40 - 09:45
Opening Address - Chairperson
09:45 - 10:00
10:00 - 10:20
10:20 - 10:40
10:40 - 11:00
11:00 - 12:25
Speed Networking & Coffee Break
12:25 - 12:45
12:45 - 13:00
13:00 - 13:20
13:20 - 14:15
Lunch Reception & Networking
14:15 - 14:35
14:35 - 15:25
15:25 - 15:55
15:55 - 16:45
16:45 - 17:00
17:00 - 17:10
Closing Remarks - Chairperson
17:10 - 17:15
Partner with us for the Pharma Innovation & Technology Summit to build your brand image, source new business partners, make immediate sales, launch new products, be seen with other leading Industries and generate qualified leads.
Pharma IT Summit will be the ultimate platform to meet and do business with technical and business decision makers from across the India.
This Page is password protected. Please enter your password for access
4th Edition Pharma IT Summit 2015
My comments say it all & I love professionalism of the staff. The Exito team was very prompt accommodating and guiding – a good representation of Exito’s quality.
Good format and very interactive. We had about 20 one on one meetings and helped us to meet and talk to them about their requirements & we could meet their expectations.
Very Proactive & thoughtful in hand picking the prospects for us; It is noticed that Exito staff take that extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
After long time found an agency putting efforts to give back value for money. Great commitment shown by Exito team.
Good content and integration in healthcare
The event has been organised very well. the content covers all the divisions like IT, content management, data retention, regulatory etc. Over all experience was good